Chapter 28: Good Morning, Little Sister



Late the next morning, Jon stumbled into the kitchen in search of coffee. Richie was usually the first one up, and had a pot brewing. This morning, there was no smell of coffee. Groaning, he set about making a pot. Dave and Tico soon joined him in the kitchen.

“Where’s Sambora?” Jon asked.

Dave and Tico looked at each other and broke out in grins. “Is his truck still gone?” Dave asked. Tico went to go check, and came back with thumbs-up and a grin. Dave returned the gesture, and said to Jon, “He went to Jules’ last night for dinner, and looks like he stayed the night.”

“Jules?” Jon said.

“Yeah, it’s what her brothers call her,” Dave answered. “If she’s Richie’s lady now, and he’s our brother, that makes her our sister, and we get to use her nickname.”

“Dave,” Jon said, “sometimes I marvel at how your mind works.”

“So,” Tico said, “should we go and welcome her to the family?” He grinned wickedly.

“I dunno,” Dave said. “You suppose they’re still in bed?”

Jon just gave him a look. “Dave, this is Sambora we’re talking about here. What do you think?”

Dave laughed. “You’re right. Yeah, let’s go welcome our new little sister to the family, Bon Jovi style.”

* * * * *

Julianna was dreaming. She was playing hide-and-seek in a big abandoned house with Richie. Ducking into a closet, and closing her eyes, she waited to see if she’d be found. She heard a soft knocking on the door, and a trio of voices calling softly, “Hello! You in there?” Julianna frowned. She knew these voices, but they weren’t playing the game. In the dream, Julianna opened her eyes, watching as the closet walls wavered in front of her eyes. The knocking grew more insistent. A very male, very sleepy voice mumbled in her ear, “What the fuck?” Opening her eyes, she wasn’t sure if she was awake or still asleep. She must be asleep, still dreaming. She was pretty sure she was staring into the beautiful brown eyes of –

“Good morning, baby,” Richie said. “I think there’s someone knocking on your window, and I’m pretty sure he’s a dead man. I’ll bet they’re all out there. I don’t think they know we’re awake yet.” He smiled and kissed her. “They’ve come to welcome you to the family. It’s tradition that when one of us meets someone new, the others are assholes the first morning after, well, you know.”

Julianna smiled, and whispered, “You guys are too much.”

Richie laughed as the knocking got slightly louder, and he could hear the voices of his friends outside, laughing and talking, although he couldn’t make out the words. Probably, they were trying to think of a way to wake up Richie without waking Julianna. Too late. Richie whispered back to Julianna, “I’ll get rid of them. Pretend you’re still asleep. If you let on that you know they’re there, it’ll only make it worse.”

She chuckled low and kissed him. Keeping her back to the windows, she maneuvered under the covers until she was sitting astride Richie. Richie, shocked, looked at her, as she smiled wickedly. “What’re you doing?” he gasped.

“Darlin’, if you don’t know,” Julianna laughed, “then I’m doing it wrong. I am not letting you out of my bed this morning without a proper good morning. They can’t see anything. You OK with this?”

“What does it feel like, babe?” he asked, grinning.

Her hair fell in loose waves down her back. She pulled Richie up for a kiss, keeping herself between him and the window. Smiling wickedly, she pushed him back and started rocking on him. They heard footsteps scurrying away from the window – there was no other word for it – and Tico’s low laugh. Giggling, Julianna looked down at Richie. “I think they’ve learned their lesson about peeking into other people’s windows.”

Richie chanced a glance over Julianna’s shoulder. He could see Jon still looking in the window. “Nope,” Richie whispered, “Teek and Dave may have learned, but Jon’s a bit slow.”

“Oh. Well,” Julianna said quietly, bending to kiss Richie’s mouth, “what do we do now? Should we see if he’ll catch on?” Julianna waited a minute, looking for a hint of reluctance in Richie’s features. She didn’t see any. “I won’t be offended if you want to wait.”

“No, baby,” Richie drawled. “I’m – ahem – up for it if you are. Adventurous, are we?”

“Only when I’m really comfortable with someone, and if I’m sure the person will play along with my games,” she answered.

“Play away, my sweet,” Richie said, grinning. Damn, what a woman, he thought. She was getting more and more interesting every day.

Eyes closed she arched her back until her supple body rested on Richie’s legs, her hair covering her breasts. Richie took the opportunity to find the hard nub between her legs and pinch it gently. Julianna moaned, keeping her eyes closed so Jon wouldn’t know that she was on to him. Richie pulled her up into a hug, and looked over her shoulder at the stunned expression on his best friend’s face. He chuckled wickedly.

“I think you just made me his God,” Richie whispered, a low rumbling in his chest.

“Does he know I’m onto him?” Julianna asked.

“I don’t think so.”

“Did he take off yet? As much fun being watched is, I think I’d prefer to finish this in private today.”

Richie peeked around Julianna’s shoulder and saw Jon still standing there, a look of shock on his face.

“Nope, he’s still there. Probably too stunned to move. What should we do? I’m in no condition to get out of bed right now, if you catch my meaning.”

“Leave it to me,” Julianna said. She pulled Richie into another kiss, and put his hands on her breasts.

“Keep me modest, OK, babe?”

Richie laughed huskily. “There’s nothing remotely modest about this, but I’ll keep you covered”

Gathering her hair over her head, she arched back again. This time, she locked eyes with Jon, winked at him, and blew him a kiss. Jon started, blushed, and backed away, shaking his head.

Julianna laughed delightedly. “I think that’s been taken care of. Now, onto other business…” Trailing her fingers along Richie’s chest, Julianna started to ride him slowly. When Richie reached for her, she captured his hands and pinned them alongside his head. “Baby, let me take care of you,” she said. She rode him hard, feeling the tension in his wrists. His eyes started to roll back in his head and Julianna quickened her pace.

“Oh God, Julianna!” Richie rasped. “I’m – I’m – aaah,” he groaned, emptying into her. His pulsing climax triggered her own release, and she cried out in pleasure. Melting onto him, she kissed Richie’s neck.

“Good morning, baby,” she said, smiling.

5 comments:

Queenie said...

Good morning indeed! So all the guys have voyeuristic tendencies. Shame on them!! LOL

This is really good Jennifer. I am so enjoying it. Thanks.

Starr said...

Jennifer!

Oooo baby, sexy and steamy! I loved it! That wasn't so hard now was it?
I loved that Jon was watching them. lol! Kinky! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most well written fan fiction I have read. Great character development and touches of humor not to mention a good storyline.

The Goddess Hathor said...

Ladies, thanks for the comments and encouragement! Getting over the sex hump was tough at first, but, Starr, you're right, in retrospect it wasn't so hard!

There's more coming soon; thanks for reading!

Opester said...

I'm not even a Richie gal, but this is awesome-a little something for everyone, LOL!