Chapter 27: At Last



Richie carried her to the bed and lowered her gently to the floor. He tore the duvet from the bed, and pulled down the sheets. Stripping the tank top off her completely, he let his hands roam over her lithe body. Julianna sat on the bed, and scooted back, opening her arms in invitation.

Richie joined her on the bed, wrapping her in his arms, covering her with his body. Julianna looped a leg around his, and pulled them closer together. He could feel her wetness through their remaining barriers, and nearly lost control. “Baby, if you don’t cut that out, I’ll be done before we start.”

“Darlin',” she said, looking deep into his eyes, “I’ve got all night.”

“Damn, woman,” he said, and ravaged her mouth again. He rolled her onto her back, and kissed his way down her neck to her breasts; small firm, and perfect. He laved one stiff peak, while he rolled the other between his fingers. Julianna arched from the bed with a breathless gasp.

“Damn it, man,” she said. “I may have all night, but I swear, I may die if you make me wait too much longer!”

Richie chuckled. “Can’t have you dying on me, can we? Um, my jeans are in the kitchen, and…”

Julianna interrupted. “I haven’t been with anyone since before the divorce, and I never stopped taking the Pill. If you’re…”

“I am. And for the record, it’s been a long while for me, too.”

“Then,” she said, kissing him, “what are we waiting for?” She hooked a leg around his thigh and flipped them over so she was straddling his hips. Richie gave a laugh of surprise. Julianna smiled at him. “Remember when I said I was bendy?” He nodded, desire etched in his features. “Well, I’m also very, very strong.” She dragged his boxers down his legs, groaning when his huge erection sprang free. “Damn, baby, is that all for me?”

Richie nodded. “Worried?”

“Oh no,” she said, appreciatively, “not at all.” She took him in her mouth, tasting him while she pulled her thong off. Richie arched off the bed, moaning her name. Pressing a final kiss to his tip, she positioned herself over him and sunk slowly onto his length. She could feel him stretching her, filling her completely. She moaned with pleasure at the sensation.

Richie looked at Julianna’s face, her eyes closed as she slowly rode him. It had taken all his restraint not to come the instant she touched him. God, what she did to him! He hadn’t felt that out of control in a good, long while. He reached for Julianna’s hands and pulled her down so she was lying on his chest. He reached behind her to free her hair from its knot. Damp tresses fell on either side of his head, surrounding him with a faint scent of melons. He smiled. She would forever be linked with that smell in his mind. He kissed her hungrily as she continued to move above him.

“Darlin’,” he whispered, between kisses.

“Hmmmm?”

“I’m also very, very strong.” With that, he flipped them so he was on top of her, making her giggle. Julianna grabbed the sinewy forearms that were braced on either side of her head, and lifted her legs to lock her ankles behind his back, taking him ever so slightly deeper, and making him growl. With long, slow strokes, he moved in and out of her. “God, Julianna, you feel so good.”

“Mmmm, Rich, so do you. Real good. Oh!” Her eyes closed involuntarily, as she felt the tightening in her womb.

“Open your eyes, baby, I want to watch you,” Richie whispered, his face inches from hers. Her eyes flew open, locking onto his. Julianna dropped her feet to the bed so she could raise her hips and match his rhythm, making him slam harder into her with every thrust. Richie’s eyes started to glaze over, and his jaw clenched.

He could feel her tightening around him, squeezing him impossibly hard. Julianna’s grip on his arms locked down. “Harder, Rich, please,” she begged. He slammed into her with such force, her eyes widened in surprise. “Oh, yes!” she said with a strangled breath. “More, please!” she begged.

Richie could feel her start to slip over the edge. He quickened his pace, ramming her harder and faster. He captured her scream of release with his mouth, groaning as her orgasm triggered his. He pumped into her, filling her with his seed. When they were both spent, he rolled to one side, taking Julianna with him. She threw a leg over his hips to keep him from sliding completely from her body.

Julianna, her head pillowed on Richie’s bicep, trailed a hand down the side of his face, marveling at what she saw there. He was looking at her like she was the only woman in the world. Right now, she felt as if they were the only two people on Earth. She said as much to him. He grinned a slow, sexy grin, and turned his head to kiss her palm.

“Sweetheart, I think I may just be the luckiest man on the planet right now.” He cupped her face and stared into eyes that were still hooded, and dark with passion. Any man would sell his soul to spend forever looking into those eyes, he thought. Whoa, where did forever come from?

Julianna sighed and turned her own head to kiss Richie’s palm. She snuggled in closer and let her hand roam over his chest and back, reaching down to pinch his ass.

“Ouch!” Richie complained. “What was that for?”

Julianna giggled. “I’ve wanted to do that since the first time I saw you on stage. Granted, Jon shows his ass quite a bit more to the ladies than you do, but it was always yours that I wanted to touch. Do you know, I always buy tickets on stage right so I could watch you walk away when you joined Jon center stage to sing? Then I could watch you walk back to me. At least, that’s what I always pretended you were doing.”

Richie chuckled. “So, are you a rabid fan? Or a normal one.”

“I’d say a pretty normal one. I don’t get tickets to every show, or follow you guys around the country or anything like that, but I do buy all the releases, and trade bootlegs with my friends, and go see you whenever you played in whatever town I would be in at the time.” She smiled. “I wouldn’t stake out the hotels or anything, but would see you perform at least once per tour. How could I not? You guys were my all-time favorite band.”

“Were?” Richie stuck out a lip in a fake pout. Julianna laughed and sucked on his lip.

“You still are, don’t worry.” She looked into his eyes, her face very serious. “But, you are far more than ‘Richie Sambora, Rock Star’ to me. You’re a very nice guy named Rich that I happened to meet under, shall we say peculiar circumstances, and I think God that Thunder, my horse, ran for the lake that day.”

“I’m glad too,” Richie said, his voice thick for emotion. “Thank you for seeing behind the name to the man beneath.” He kissed her tenderly, and she could feel him starting to stiffen inside her. Richie showed her with his body just how glad and thankful he was.

1 comments:

Queenie said...

Damn woman, that was hot! Thank God there were no interruptions. Like the 'forever' that snuck in there. Can't wait to see how this goes.

Love it!