Chapter 26: Sweet Seduction



Richie’s eyes followed her as she turned off the oven and bent to remove the casserole and put it on the stove top. With a growl, he was out of his chair and plastered himself to her before she could turn around. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nipped at her neck. “Let it sit,” he said.

“It’s better reheated anyway,” Julianna answered, lifting her arms so she could reach his hair again. “God, I love your hair,” she said, sighing, letting her fingers wind themselves in the silky locks.

“And I love your hands in my hair,” Richie whispered between kisses. “God, baby, I’d love your hands anywhere; everywhere.”

“Let me move,” she begged. “I need to feel your skin.”

Richie spun Julianna around so they were face to face. “You sure about this?”

“Shut up and kiss me,” she said with a sly smile. They locked their mouths together hungrily, and maneuvered until Richie was leaning against the counter. Richie could feel Julianna’s hands pulling, yanking his shirt from his waistband. She reached under to touch his back. He groaned, deepening the kiss. Julianna’s fingers left trails of fire everywhere they touched.

Julianna was reveling in the solid strength of Richie’s back muscles, quivering as they bunched and shifted with his movements. She wanted to feel more of him. Julianna broke the kiss long enough to tear open his shirt, literally, sending buttons flying everywhere.

Richie laughed huskily. “Anxious are we? This is my favorite shirt, you know.”

“I’ll buy you a new one,” Julianna answered, distractedly, as she let her hands learn the contours of his sculpted torso. “Someone’s been working out,” she commented. Richie closed his eyes, enjoying her explorations, his own hands spanning Julianna’s waist, anchoring her to him.

Julianna angled her head to kiss Richie’s neck. She could feel his heat and hardness pressing against her. She continued kissing across his broad, smooth chest, her teeth scraping his nipples as she went. At Richie’s quick intake of breath, Julianna smiled. She started to kiss her way down his stomach, her tongue darting into his navel. When she was kneeling before him, worshipping at his feet, she looked up into his face. His eyes were closed, his lips slightly parted, chest heaving. She unsnapped his jeans, and his eyes flew open. He locked his eyes on hers as she lowered his zipper. She watched him swallow hard, as she eased his jeans down.

Julianna smiled at the boxers he wore. They had some smart remark on them about the contents being under pressure. The bulge in front of her certainly looked to be. She chuckled.

“Now’s not a good time to be laughing at my package, witch,” Richie said, amusement in his eyes.

“Not the package,” she said, stroking it reverently, “just the wrapper.” She gave him a squeeze, making his knees buckle. Julianna pulled his boots from his feet and peeled the jeans all the way off. She scored her nails up is legs as she rose making him shiver. Julianna plastered herself to him, and pushed his torn shirt from his shoulders, tossing it behind her. She attached her mouth to his, and wound her arms around his neck.

Richie spun them around so Julianna’s back was to the counter. His fingers found the button on her jeans, and unfastened it. He slowly lowered the zipper, and broke the kiss to drop to the floor in front of her. Slowly, he peeled the denim down her hips. He smiled at the thong she was wearing. “Is this vintage?” he asked, referring to the Slippery logo on the front.

Julianna chuckled, playing with his hair. “No, I got this one during the HAND tour.”

Richie placed a warm kiss on the ‘S’, evoking a gasp from Julianna. Stripping the jeans from her body, he tossed them over his shoulder. Kissing his way back up her leg, he stopped to slide his tongue under the flimsy garment. Julianna’s hands tightened in Richie’s hair, and she sucked in a breath.

“Baby, you’re killing me here,” she rasped.

“That’s the idea, darlin’,” he responded with a low growl.

Raising the hem of her tank top, he noticed a small tattoo on her lower abdomen. “What’s this?” he asked. “My girl’s got ink?”

Julianna’s heart clenched at the effortless endearment. Richie didn’t notice; intent on examining the small decoration on her body. It was a small, perfectly detailed double-necked guitar with “RS” entwined on the body, and a tiny, black, studded cowboy hat, his favorite from the 80’s, on one of the necks. Surprised, he looked up at her.

Julianna blushed. “I got the ink after I saw you perform in San Diego during your solo time. When you sang ‘Midnight Rider’, man, I fell hard, along with a few hundred of my closest girlfriends. Damn, that was sexy. The next day, I went to this fantastic artist friend of mine, and had her do the design. The minute I stepped off the plane back in NY, I went and got it done.” She traced a finger over it. “Mark wanted me to get it removed, the bastard, but I stood my ground. Your music, either what you’d written or what you’d sung, or both, always had a place in my heart; a room in my soul.”

Richie wasn’t sure what to think. He reverently kissed the guitar. “I think it’s beautifully done, and a beautiful sentiment. I’m flattered, truly.” He chuckled. “Sometimes, I forget that you’re a fan, too, and that I’m ‘that guy’.” He stood to take her in his arms. “You make me feel like just plain Rich: a regular guy with a regular girl living a regular life.” He kissed her. “I can’t tell you how much that fills my heart with joy.”

Julianna’s eyes filled with happy tears as she pulled him into a deep kiss. Richie scooped her up into his arms and carried her through the house to her bedroom. He looked at her before crossing the threshold. “Last chance to say ‘no’, darlin’,” he said

“Now, why would I do that?” Julianna asked. “Take me to bed, Rich,” she said. “Please.”

0 comments: