Chapter 38: Caught



Richie caught Julianna’s arm as she slipped through the bedroom slider door. He threw his clothes to the floor, and spun her around quickly, slamming her against the wall, though not hard enough to hurt her. He pressed himself against her. “You do not run away from me,” he said sternly. Julianna gasped at the harshness of his voice. Only his eyes told her that he was playing; already into his role.

Seeing the shock on Julianna’s face, Richie asked softly, “Baby, are sure you want to play this game with me?”

Julianna dropped her clothes and wrapped her arms around Richie’s neck. “Oh, Hell yeah. If you do something I don’t like, I’ll tell you.” She kissed him gently. “I trust you, Rich.”

“I didn’t give you permission to use my name,” he said, getting right back into the game. He spun her so her hands were pressed against the wall, and gave her ass a sharp slap.

Julianna made a small moaning noise in the back of her throat, and cast her eyes downward; but not before a smile crept across her face. She said softly, “I am sorry, master.”

Richie smiled. This woman is a keeper, he thought. He rarely got to indulge in this kind of role play; and he really enjoyed it. He wrapped Julianna’s hair around his wrist and pulled her head back so he could suck at her neck. “You will be forgiven this one transgression,” he growled into her ear, “but no more.” He pulled her by her hair over to the bed. Unwinding her hair from his arm, he commanded, “Lie down on the bed.”

As Julianna hurried to comply, Richie went through the room, collecting the scarves that were strewn about. He dropped the pile of silk on the bed next to Julianna’s head, and left the room without another word. Julianna’s heart was pounding as she eyed the silk, and considered the possibilities. Richie was playing this as well as he did the other. Her pulse was racing. Where the hell did he go? Several long minutes later, Richie reappeared in the doorway. His approach was so quiet, she didn’t hear him coming. When he talked to her, it surprised her, and she jumped.

“Close your eyes, and keep them shut,” he commanded. Julianna complied. Placing the items he’d brought back with him on the nightstand, Richie smiled at the sight before him. Picking up one of the silk scarves, he sat next to Julianna’s prone form and wrapped it around her head, covering her eyes. “This is so you won’t have to remember to keep your eyes closed,” he said.

“Thank you, master,” Julianna said, in a properly submissive tone.

Richie ran a finger lightly across Julianna’s lips, and felt them trembling. Richie whispered, “Are you sure you’re OK?” Julianna nodded. Richie let his fingers trail light tracks across Julianna’s face and neck. The calluses on his fingertips rasped against Julianna’s soft skin, making her shiver. Julianna tried to relax under Richie’s gentle touch, but was she was tensed inside, waiting for whatever came next. Richie kept her waiting, however, stroking her arms and legs, her stomach, and back to her neck and face. He watched as her features tensed and relaxed, over and over. Smiling, he removed his hands from her altogether.

When Richie got up off the bed, Julianna’s head turned to where he had been. She could hear him moving softly around the room. She tried to keep track of where he was, but it was difficult. She felt a whisper-soft brush of silk against one of her wrists a moment before it pulled comfortably snug against her skin. Her arm jerked upward toward the headboard, and her instinctual reaction was to resist. Richie chuckled, and leaned in to talk directly into Julianna’s ear as he secured the scarf to the bed.

“It is useless to resist, my dear,” he said. “I am bigger than you, stronger than you, and faster than you. I’m afraid there is no escape for you; not until I’m through. Do you understand me?”

Julianna nodded, and swallowed roughly. “I understand, master.”

“Good. Now, no more talking. Or do I have to gag you too?” Richie kinda hoped she would verbally answer him. When she didn’t, when she just shook her head, he laughed. “It really doesn’t matter what you say or do. If I want to gag you, I will. In fact…” he said, pausing for effect. “Nah,” he decided. “I want your mouth free.” Richie used one more scarf to secure Julianna’s other wrist to the headboard. To her credit, Julianna didn’t utter a sound or resist in any way. Her heart was racing; the anticipation was killing her.

Richie sat by Julianna’s head and kissed her mouth softly, licking at her lips. “Now, my dear,” he said, his voice deliciously husky, “I am ready to begin.”

3 comments:

Starr said...

OMG! I certainly was sucked in to this chapter Jen! This was hot!

Yeah no problem, this particular type of role playing I love. ;)

I loved it when you wrote:

"Seeing the shock on Julianna’s face, Richie asked softly, “Baby, are sure you want to play this game with me?”

That melted me right there..

I can't wait to see what he's up to..

Great job!

Unknown said...

Great chapter and great picture of Richie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Breathing heavy here and needing more.
rutpop