Chapter 37: Naughty Games



Jon announced they were done for the evening. “We know what we need to do, and can get cracking tomorrow for real. We’ll record the versions we selected, and I can mix them later. For now, I think it’s time to call it a night. We’ll be back in the morning.”

Each of the guys gave Julianna a kiss and a big hug. They were all excited about the collaboration being a success, but more so about the effect she was having on Richie. He was more himself since she came into their lives. Richie was the last to leave the studio.

“I have some things to take care of, but can I see you later?” he asked.

“Absolutely,” Julianna said, wrapping her arms around his neck. “You know where to find me.”

An hour later, Julianna was sitting in the yard, reflecting on the evening’s work. She had showered and changed into her favorite gown and robe, the same ones she was wearing the night she met the whole band for the first time. She heard a slight rustling at the gate moments before Richie stepped through. He looked like a sinful angel. There was simply no other description. He was wearing a white silk shirt open to mid-chest; showing off the tanned color of his skin perfectly. It was molded to his strong arms and chest. The shirt was tucked into slim-cut tight jeans that hugged him in all the right places. His hair was damp and curling around the collar of his shirt. The day’s growth of stubble shadowed his cheeks and chin, giving him a dangerous look. Battered boots completed the look.

Julianna’s pace quickened, and she unconsciously licked her lips. Richie crossed to her and wrapped her in a tight embrace. He kissed her as if his life depended on it. When they finally broke apart, Julianna’s mind could form only one coherent thought: “take me now.”

Richie pulled back, with a smile on his lips. “You got it.”

Julianna hadn’t realized she had said the words out loud. “Oh God,” she moaned.

Richie chuckled. “Now, don’t go getting ahead of me, baby,” he teased, with a voice thick and gravelly with desire. He slipped the robe from her shoulders, revealing a nearly sheer nightgown beneath. He exhaled sharply, and gathered her close for another kiss. When he slipped a long, exquisite finger under each shoulder strap, she shuddered. “If you don’t touch me now,” Julianna said on ragged breaths, “I’m gonna die.” Richie slid the thin filaments from her shoulders, and the gown pooled at her feet.

Standing naked in the moonlight with the man who had fueled her fantasies for more years than she’d like to admit had Julianna getting aggressive. She yanked Richie’s shirt open and peeled it off his shoulders. She threw it behind her, not noticing that it landed in a rose bush. Its thorns snagged on the fine silk.

“That’s two shirts you owe me,” Richie said with a chuckle.

Julianna let her hands roam over his ripped torso. She traced the tattoos on his arms and planted a juicy open-mouthed kiss on his chest. Richie closed his eyes and rested his hands on Julianna’s hips; reveling in the sensation of her exploration. Julianna kissed her way to Richie’s neck while she worked the button on his jeans. The sound of the zipper rasping cut through the night. She reached inside the denim to find his silk-covered length, hard and pulsing. She kissed her way back down his chest, dropping to her knees in front of him, dragging the rest of his clothes with her. She took him into her mouth, one hand cupping his balls, the other squeezing his ass.

Richie groaned, “Oh, God, Julianna…”

Julianna looked up at him. “Now, don’t go getting ahead of me, baby,” she purred, echoing his earlier words back at him.

“Then you’d better cut that out, you witch,” Richie whispered.

“OK, for now,” she agreed, slowly rising to press her mouth to his, her body to his. His cock pressed at the apex of her legs. He could feel her wetness; her readiness for him. He lifted her leg to circle his hips and pushed himself into her moist heat. Neither moved for a moment, marveling at the feeling. Then, oh so slowly, they started their dance.

Julianna’s strong leg muscles anchored her to Richie. He braced his hands on her slim hips and slowly stroked in and out of her. Each motion had her moaning, her hands tightening on his shoulders. He could feel her muscles contracting, squeezing him impossibly tight. “Darlin?” he questioned, with a strangled voice.

“I’m with you, baby; let it go.”

That was all he needed to hear. With a final, powerful thrust, he emptied into her, triggering her own climax. Still joined, Julianna lowered her leg to the ground. “Holy Hell,” she said, looking into his eyes.

Richie grinned and dropped a kiss on her nose. “I couldn’t agree more.” He pulled her close, and shifted to slip from her body, making her squeak and shiver. “Sensitive, are we?” he teased.

“Yup,” she said. Reaching down between them, she grabbed him and scored a fingernail across his tip, making him jump. Smiling she countered, “I’m not the only one, I see.”

Richie growled and crushed her mouth in a soul-searing kiss. Julianna’s hand hadn’t stopped its gentle assault on his body, and soon he was hard again. Gently pushing him back until he sat on one of the benches, Julianna straddled his lap and took him inside her again. Her climax was immediate and powerful. She rode Richie while he kissed first one breast than the other. When she couldn’t take the torture any more, she leaned back, her long hair tickling Richie’s calves. When Julianna felt that Richie was on the brink, she stopped moving and just looked at him, searching his face. Richie whimpered in protest.

Julianna gracefully dismounted and sunk down to her knees in front of him. His eyes, glassy with passion, closed as he felt Julianna’s mouth close over him. She could taste herself on him. Purring contentedly to herself, Julianna set to work. Richie fisted his hands in her hair, trying to speed her rhythm. He was in such a state of sweet agony; he didn’t think he’d survive it. Julianna, instead of speeding up, slowed her motions and sucked harder. The moans coming from Richie’s throat made her smile. Remembering the morning’s episode in the shower, she thought to herself, time to see if he’ll really play.

Julianna stopped her ministrations to look up at him. “You okay, baby?” she asked.

“Almost,” he answered, his breathing ragged, his entire body tense.

“What do you need, baby?” she asked sweetly.

By way of answer, Richie grabbed her head and arched toward her.

“Uh-uh sweetheart,” she said, pushing his hips back down and pressing delicate kisses along his thighs. “I need the words. Tell me,” she said between kisses. “What do you want? I want to hear you say it.”

Richie dropped his hands, opened his eyes, and looked directly at Julianna, who was grinning mischievously. “I need – no I want – to fuck your mouth.”

“’I want to fuck your mouth’, what?” she countered in a stern voice, squeezing his balls. Though not enough to really hurt, the pressure made him writhe on the bench.

“I want to fuck your mouth, please?”

Julianna laughed a breathy laugh against Richie’s stomach. “Nice try,” she said. When Richie didn’t say anything more, she prompted him. “Mistress,” she said.

Richie’s pulse jumped, and his breathing quickened. Oh yeah, he thought. He got right into the game. Relaxing his arms, and taking a submissive tone, he asked, “May I please fuck your mouth, mistress?”

Julianna smiled. Rich will play! “Yes, you may.” She took his hands, and put them back on her head. Poising herself over him, she waited for Richie to look into her eyes. She scratched her nails across his thighs hard enough to leave white trails against his sun-darkened flesh. He watched while she flicked her tongue over his glistening tip. Groaning, he brought himself up and into her mouth hard. She backed off immediately, and pinched his leg.

“What are you doing?” she asked him in an angry voice.

“I’m sorry, mistress. I couldn’t help myself.” Richie smiled. “I’ll be a good boy, I promise.”

“You’d better,” Julianna growled. She gripped his legs tightly, and accepted his length, sucking hard, torturing him with a slow and steady -rhythm. She could feel Richie’s legs tense. He was so close. Smiling again, she stopped. Very calmly, she sat back on her heels. Richie looked at her with disbelief. I’m being good!

Seeing her wicked grin, he surmised this was part of her game. He wasn’t sure how much more he could take, but he wasn’t sure he was ready for the game to be over. “What did I do wrong, Mistress?” Richie was barely holding on. His voice was hardly a whisper.

“You didn’t ask to come in my mouth, just to fuck it,” she said.

Richie groaned and his cock twitched. “I’m sorry, Mistress. May I please fuck your mouth until I come?” He grinned ironically. “I promise, it won’t take long.”

Julianna tilted her head, considering his request. She took in the sight of him, gloriously naked, eyes glazed but stormy with passion, wonderfully sweaty, and completely hers. “Yes, you may.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” He waited for her to take him in her mouth again, and waited for her to put his hands on her head. While Julianna sucked hard on his member, he thrust quickly once, twice, then tensed and exploded in her mouth with a scream. “Oh God!”

Gentling her mouth, Julianna licked and kissed until Richie’s breathing evened out. With a final kiss on his taut stomach, Julianna rose to sit next to Richie on the bench. He took her hand and twined her fingers with his. She traced the tiny star tattoo on his hand. Neither said anything for a long moment. Lifting Julianna’s chin, Richie gently kissed her mouth. “That was incredible, Mistress.” He smiled.

“I hope you mean that, and aren’t freaked-out by the role-play thing,” Julianna said, unselfconsciously. “I did warn you that I have a slightly dark side, and, well, this is part of it. I figured you’d be OK with it after the shower, but if it’s not your thing -- ”

Richie cut her off with a kiss. “Baby, that was the most intense, most exciting – hell,” he looked her directly into her eyes. “I enjoyed every second of it, Julianna.”

“Good,” she said, flashing a satisfied grin. She stood up and gathered her nightclothes. “It’s getting late – we should get some sleep. Are you staying?”

Richie bent to gather his own clothes, and stood. “Baby, I’m not going anywhere – it’s my turn to be in charge,” he said with a wicked grin.

Julianna smiled wide. “You gotta catch me first!” She took off for the house.

Laughing, Richie followed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

This was AWESOME.
AND SO HOT!!!!!

This chapter definately made me being at a loss for words.
That's all I can say right now.

-SamboChick-

Anonymous said...

Damn that was unbelievable - and I mean that in a good way!!!!!
rutpop

Queenie said...

I don't know... I can't even... Damn, I can't think of a damn thing to say!!!!!!

T said...

.....uh.....dayum!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, erm, that was quite... HOT!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what to say ;)
You really are an incredible talented writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Lots of love, Anna

Anonymous said...

NO WORDS......

Starr said...

Well I have some words..

Loved it when you wrote:

..."She could taste herself on him."

Kudos Jen for describing such an intimate sex detail where many jbj/rs authors don't go. It was sooo hot and a bit kinky in the world of jbj/rs fiction which I like.

Though to be honest I am not much into the type of role playing which was further into your story, with the man being subservient as you described, though that's just my own personal preference.

All in all I truly enjoyed this chapter and you my dear, I just shake my head when I think how reticent you were at doing your first sex scene. You are a PRO at it now!!!lol!

Thanks for sharing!

Opester said...

I was with you up until this chapter-just didn't do it for me. It seemed a bit early in the relationship for this sort of "spice"-it hardly seems necessary when two people are just passionately discovering one another and there's so much to learn about one another. Maybe later on down the road...but that's just my opinion.

The Goddess Hathor said...

Sorry I lost you there, Opester. I thought losing yourself in the moment and getting caught up in the fantasy worked here, for me anyway.

~ Hath

Opester said...

I'll still keep reading as I do like the story and i like all the characters and especially the way you portray the guys-I think you capture the personalities really well! I just wanted to be honest about what i thought, but hey, you can't please everyone all the time, right? I do love your writing style and the banter between characters keeps me hooked.