Welcome!



Well, Faithful Reader, we’ve made it together to the end. I’m a little sad the story has to end, but it’s time. In this final chapter, I have tried my hand at songwriting again; please don’t make too much fun of the lyrics.

Thank you for sharing your precious time with me and my tale. I truly hope you’ve enjoyed the journey I’ve taken you on. I hope you’ve come to love Richie and Julianna as much as I have. I hope they’ve made you laugh a little, and want to cry. I hope you’ve gotten a little angry, a bit outraged, and maybe, just maybe, a wee bit hot.

And now, without further ado, here is the link to the final chapter. The Finale. Opening Night.

If you'd like to start at the begining, you can click here. Just keep clicking on "Newer Post" at the bottom of each chapter to progress through the story.

Please, don't post my work anywhere, but do feel free to share this site with a friend, and leave a comment or send me an e-mail and let me know what you think.

Faithfully,
Hathor
TheGoddessHathor@gmail.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've just caught up and you have been busy. I love it so far. And the idea of Richie talking in Italian....Mmmmmm Great job and I am dying to read more.

RICHIEFAN

***Jovi~Girl*** said...

Well done Hathor! Love it! Thanks for the email today! Can't wait for more Richie lurve! xxx

The Goddess Hathor said...

Glad you gals are enjoying the story. I've got more coming; just in final edits now!

- J

Anonymous said...

Wow I just read this whole story and love it. You are doing a great job and are a talented writer for sure. Cant believe I am all caught up though. Must have more! LOL - BTW thanks for sharing. Its great to see Richie in the lead.
One more thing - damn thet guy logic - wait 24 hrs OMG! - dont they know girls hate that crap!
rutpop

The Goddess Hathor said...

Rutpop -- Thank you for the complement! I'm having a blast writing this. It's fun to see where it's going.

They may know deep down girls hate that crap, but I think it doesn't register :)

More coming soon!

-- J

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying this story, you are a very talented writer. Can't wait to see how the rest unfolds.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.